Monday, March 7, 2011

62.



These two are two peas in a pod. They're at the age where they really play together and communicate with one another. I love it. Evie couldn't have been blessed with a better best friend. It's going to be so hard to split up the double trouble team for 6 months when we go back to Houston to sell Pest Control. My heart can barely take it. Our days are numbered and it's starting to hit me. 

Lots going on around here...if I'm not a better blogger before we leave, at least I know I will be after we get there so I can keep the family updated.


5 comments:

~M~ said...

Cutest musicians ever!

Diana Smith said...

HOW PRECIOUS ARE THEY! I love their little heads full of hair, they are darling!

Marianne said...

Those are the sweetest photos ever! Enjoy every minute of them together!

The Tyler's said...

Does not get any cuter than that!!

Whitney said...

cutest pictures. Are you sure you have to go?