Monday, October 18, 2010

18.

After reading NieNie's post today, I just had to hunt for an old Halloween pic of our baby before we had a baby.

Found it!


This was my make-shift clown costume from 2 years ago.

It's crazy how much things can change in 2 years. Big Boy used to be like our child. Halloween is going to be so much fun this year with a real child to dress up and take trick-or-treating. But we still love this Lug!


Hey, I miss that rug under the sink. What happened to it?.. Oh yeah, Pearla chewed it up. That little oinker!


I miss her too.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

I immediately thought of the same picture when I read Nie's post yesterday. Can it really be two years since I started reading your blog? Big Boy drew me in, I'll have to admit!

Erica Ann said...

Niki! I'm so happy to see you blogging again! Not that I don't love WAYWW, because I totally do, but I've missed you blogging about other things! I always so looked forward to your updates

Bridget said...

soooooo cute.