Tuesday, September 28, 2010

13.


I'm having a garage sale this Friday from 7-12 ish at my house.

Lots of cute stuff...and my stash keeps growing. I'll have everything from clothes to decorations to furniture.

Email me at alovelylifestyle(at)gmail(dot)com for directions.

And get this!..Boyd will be making his cinnamon rolls and selling them...oh and here's the kicker...he'll be baking them in our wood fire oven. Can you say yuuuummmm???

And if you're interested, I'm selling this chair. It probably won't be going out at the sale so email me asap if you want it.

$200 (pillow sold seperately). Has two tiny stains that are hardly noticeable on the seat. Otherwise, in great condition.

See ya Friday!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I wanna go, I wanna go... Is it in Arizona?

Anonymous said...

Ahh im so jealous that i obviously live in the wrong country..
But have looots of fun!!