Wednesday, February 9, 2011

57.



I know I don't have to say it, but I'm going to anyway...These phone pics are terrible. 

C'est La Vie.





Dress: Vintage (Vintage shop in Houston-only $4)

Tights: Target

Shoes: F21 (I love these shoes so much. I wanted them so bad but didn't have any extra spending cash around the holidays so my cute sister got them for my birthday. Thanks Lex!)

Necklace: Designer Blvd Boutique in Queen Creek (I bought this necklace for my sister for Christmas and loved it so much I stole it;) jk Lex... I'm just borrowing it. For those that live near Queen Creek, this place has awesome jewelry for awesome prices. Couldn't this pass as Anthro?? Try $12.)






Bow: Made by me
Dress: Old Navy
Cardi: Janie & Jack
Socks: Gap
Shoes: Walmart (still in stores)





3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Your hair always looks stunning!! I love how you do it!

Emily said...

Ok, I finally did a post about what to wear. Except it highlights my husband. And the important thing to know is we are totally serious. I hope you don't mind I linked to your blog on my post. Enjoy!!! (wink)

http://thejuniperberry.blogspot.com/2011/02/all-things-chic-review.html

Thanks Nikki, you have great taste and I love that dress you're wearing, a lot!

grant + brittany said...

you have gorgeous hair. i am in love with your necklace. i love that you always have a surprise in your outfits... more like something just unpredictable (in this case your sexy shoes). love that dress. evie kills me. i love her hair right now, it's such a cute length. i think it is totally awesome that you got a picture with travis barker. and for some reason it totally does not surprise me that you spotted him so easily. and you could never look terrible. seriously. you define natural beauty miss niki. and i'm serious.

random but in the picture with evie and her little beanie and red pea coat... she reminds me of a mini coco chanel.