Monday, February 14, 2011

59.


what are YOU wearing: Valentines Day Edition

Bow: F21
Necklace: Bead Divas
Shirt: Gap
Leggings: Gap
Shoes: Old Navy


Today's post was actually supposed to feature our entire weekend of Valentine apparel...three days worth. I took all but one day of Evie on my camera that only uploads to my mac. But as luck would have it, the charge cord to my mac broke and now my computer is dead and I can't upload my pictures onto it. So now I'm stuck with this compaq and the pics I took of her on Saturday with my phone.

My sister in law, the Bead Diva herself, made this adorable necklace for Evie and I planned three different outfits around it. Don't you love it?! You can have the Bead Diva make you any necklace you can think up,or you can host a party and you and your friends can make them yourselves... OR you can go to one of her open houses and make something of your own. Her bead parties are always a good time. Be sure to check out her blog. (She'll make and ship necklaces for you out-of-state-ers.)

As far as the rest of our outfits go...hopefully I can get them up by Wednesday for the official, What Are YOU Wearing Wednesday post.

But until then, here are some more phone pics.

Three bows is usually a little much, but I don't like the front or back to be bare so I thought simple yarn bows were a good solution.






I know she's irresistible, but sorry fellas...she's taken. 

This little valentine belongs to Oliver:

 After seeing his picture, I'm sure you can understand why.



Our hearts melted when we got his valentine letter in the mail. 



Hope you're all having a wonderful day with the ones you love!

xoxo

















7 comments:

Marianne said...

She is the very best valentine you will ever get! Precious girl! (Oliver is not bad either!)

Diana Smith said...

I love her pig tails! The bow in the front is so cute!! Thats cute she has a boy lined up already!

David and Shalynna said...

I love Evie almost as much as Oliver loves her! :) I can't wait for them to meet. Oliver will surely try to kiss her. You better warn Boyd.

Love those yarn bows.

Love your WWW posts!

angela hardison said...

her little pigtails! ahhh so cute.

Alexa Mae said...

Oh stop it right now! You did not put yarn in her hair!!! I am in love and inspired. Love the necklace Wende made. I need to enlist her for our future d-land trip. Love ya! Can't wait to see your outfits.

~M~ said...

So adorable!!! I love the pig tails!! Your daughter just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

The Foster Family said...

Couldn't be prouder!! She's the perfect model!